We bring you a new article on How to check your own mobile number. This article means that you do not know your mobile number whenever you get a new sim. Sometimes you should have forgotten or not known your phone number, In such cases, you can find out your phone number in different ways. Such in cases you can call your friend’s number and note down your own number displayed on your friend’s phone screen, Although you can also use your phone setting’s to find out your phone number
How to check your own mobile number
So USSD codes are useful for us to check the phone number also not all USSD codes are the same Each network has a USSD code even not all same USSD codes. Although this reminds you.
- To know your phone number
- Go to the phone app and dial *1#
1. How to check Airtel mobile number? or (What is my Airtel Mobile Number?)
To know your Airtel mobile number:
- Dial *1# on your airtel mobile
you can dial anything with the help of USSD codes below, once done your phone number will be displayed on the screen.
2. How to check your Idea mobile number? [ what is my idea mobile number]
To know your Idea phone number:
- Dial *1# on your Idea mobile phone
Or dial any one of the fo
llowing USSD codes and follow the instructions on the screen to know your Idea phone number.
*131*1# *147*2*4# *131# *147#
*789# *100# *616*6#
*147*8*2# *125*9# *147*1*3#
3. How to check your BSNL mobile number? [What is my mobile number]
To know BSNL phone number,
- Dial *222# through your BSNL SIM
4. How to check Vodafone’s mobile number?
To know the Vodafone mobile number:
- Dial *111*2# on your Vodafone mobile number
- Or dial *555#, *555*0#, *777*0#, *131*0#, and follow the instructions on the screen.
5. How to check your Tata DoCoMo phone number?
To know your Tata Docomo phone number:
- Dial *1# on your Tata Docomo mobile
- Or dial *124#, *580# and follow the instruction on the screen
6. How to check the Telenor mobile number?
To check your Telenor mobile number:
- Dial *1# on your Telenor mobile number
7. How To Check Mtnl Mobile Number?
To check your MTNL Mobile Number:
- Dial *8888# on your MTNL Mobile Number display on the screen
8. How to check Reliance JIO Mobile Number?
you can download my JIO app from google play store and email or id or login then automatically your phone number displays the screen.
USSD codes list to check your mobile number for all network operators:
These USSD codes all are easy ways to know your mobile numbers. Although any USSD codes are not working mentioned a comment box.
|Telecom Operator||USSD Code|
|Airtel||*121*9# or *121*1#|
|Idea||*131*1# or *121*4*6*2#|
|Reliance||*1# or *111#|
|TATA DOCOMO||*1# Or *124#|
We can give all types of telecom operators networks USSD codes I hope the above-mentioned USSD codes will of use to BSNL, Idea, Airtel, Vodafone, Reliance, Aircel, and Telenor, MTNL, customers in India. These codes are valid all over India and will help you find your own mobile number. If you like which article shares with your friends and relatives and also bookmark for this site.