Have you ever wondered how to connect AirPods while you playing on PS4? So, here’s a complete guide on how to connect AirPods or AirPods pro to your PS4 or PS5.
Moreover, you can know, what features won’t be supported while you connecting ps4.
What you required to connect AirPods to ps4
Do you know what, the Ps4 doesn’t support Bluetooth audio of the box?
It means you can’t connect airports or any other type of headphones without having a blue tooth adapter. If you’re trying to connect AirPods to your PS4 without an adapter, The PS4 will be able to notice them. And you’ll go through all of the pairing steps but, finally, you’ll fail at the very last step. It’s very annoying, right?
So, to get around this, you are required to get an aPS4 Bluetooth adapter, that will support the Bluetooth audio. That can plugin to the console.
Any Bluetooth adapter can support the audio and that can be plugged into a PS4 via USB or Headphone jack.
So, finally what I want to say is, if you want to connect AirPods to PS4 while you playing, you need a Bluetooth adapter.
How to connect AirPods to your PS4 or PS5
1. First, make sure your AirPods before going to connect to PS4.
2. Then connect the Bluetooth adapter to your PS4
3. Next, put the Bluetooth adapter into a pairing mode.
4. Keep your AirPods in its charging case and press and hold the button until the LED light flashes.
5. Then keep holding the button until the flash on and the Bluetooth adapter stops blinking. It means the AirPods are pairing to the adapter.
6. Then confirm your PS4 is being sent to your AirPods by checking in your PS4 settings. For this go to your PS4
Settings > Devices > Audio Devices.
7. You have to change two settings on the audio devices
Output device-Set to headphones connected to the controller
Output to headphones– Set to all audio
Moreover, you can also control the volume of the audio in the volume control menu in the headphones.
8. With all this, you’re done. All the audio from your PS4 to AirPods and you’re ready to play the audio of your PS4.
Can you use AirPods to chat with other players on PS4?
No. At the beginning of this article, we’ve clarified there is no possibility to chat with other gamers who play with you while explaining how to connect AirPods to ps4. Because the Bluetooth adapter will send only the audio from ps4 to your headphones, even though the AirPods had built-in microphones.
For this, you will need headphones especially made for PS4 or PS5, or other gaming consoles.
Nevertheless, if you require to hear audio without annoying anyone else, a Bluetooth adapter is the perfect option for you.
Can you connect AirPods to Tv?
Yes. You can connect AirPods to your TV Just by following a few steps below.
- Get your AirPods or AirPods pro into pairing mode. For this press and hold the round button on the backside of the charging case, until the LED indicator flashes.
- Then go to your Tvs Bluetooth menu,
- Search and select AirPods or AirPods pro to connect
- After finding your AirPods name on your TV Bluetooth device, connect it
If you’re wondering to connect your AirPods to PS4, this guide will give you the perfect solution on how to connect AirPods or AirPods pro to your PS4. Moreover, we’ve clarified why can’t you connect AirPods to chat with other players on PS4.
was this helpful? So, share with your friends who bothered to connect AirPods to PS4 while they playing.