Basically, Airpods are designed to work with iPhones and also other devices. Simply they are just like other Bluetooth devices. So, you can easily pair and connect them to your Windows 10,iPhone, PC, and laptop. If you’re a beginner and bothered to connect iPods to your windows laptop, here we explained in a few quick steps, how to connect AirPods to your laptop and PC step by step.
How to connect AirPods to PC or laptop
1. First, put your AirPods inside its charging case, close the case and let it be a few seconds
Make sure that the battery level of your AirPods is more than 20%. If it’s less than 20 charges it until it will reach to 20% battery level.
2. Then open your AirPods case, and keep them inside the AirPods case until you connected them to your Windows PC
3. After that, press and hold the button on your charging case until the LED starts flashing.
You can see the LED light front side of the new AirPods and inside of the older AirPods case.
4. Next, open your windows start menu, it will be in the bottom left corner of your window screen
5. Then tap on devices.
If you’re not able to see this screen, then try to expand the window by clicking the box icon in the top-right corner of your window. If you still cant see Devices, tap on the home icon in the top-left corner of the window.
6. Click Bluetooth and other devices, it appears in the left sidebar, It should be selected by default.
7. Next, add Bluetooth and other devices, you’ll see this at the top of the window, beside the plus symbol.
Make sure that your Bluetooth is on otherwise, your AirPods wont be able connected to your computer or laptop
8. Then select Bluetooth, once you open this, the list of kinds of Bluetooth devices available to connect
9. Select your AirPods from that list, Allow your AirPods to pair with your Computer or PC
10. Finally, it’s time to click on done. you can take out your AirPods from the charging case and use them by connecting to your windows pc.
So, once your AirPods are connected to your PC, it is quite difficult to connect them to your other devices if you want. You can connect it only when you disconnected from your Windows computer.
Here’s a guide on how to disconnect AirPods effortlessly from your computer or laptop.
How to disconnect AirPods from windows 10 or PC
- First, open the windows start menu
- Then select settings
- Then click on devices
- Click on Bluetooth and other devices
- Next, select your AirPods, you can see them under the audio
- Then click on remove device
That’s it. your AirPods will be disconnected from the connected windows and you can connect them to your required devices again.
If you’re a beginner to use AirPods with your Windows PC, our guide will help you to easily connect to your laptop or PC. Moreover, here we also explained how to disconnect AirPods from your windows to connect to other devices. I hope, this article will assist those who bothered to connect AirPods to their laptop or windows pc.
If you want to know more about AirPods like how to clean AirPods cases, make AirPods sound louder, and how to check your AirPods battery, follow our next guide will answer those kinds of queries.
I hope you love this guide. If you have any queries let us discuss them in our next article, until then stay tuned with lazygeeks.org