Facebook page is one of the best ways to grow your business by connecting with your friends or customers. But, sometimes we want to delete the page if we feel it no longer serves the intended purpose.
So, when you wish to delete your Facebook page permanently, it is a dead easy task. But, you have to be an admin of that page.
This is possible only when the page is created by you or some other person assigned to the role by the creator of the page. In this guide, we’ll let know how to delete a page on your Facebook.
How to delete a Facebook page on an Android phone and iPhone
There are various categories of Facebook pages. Some people will create a page Facebook page for their business and while others create community pages on Facebook.
So, whatever the page you have just follow the few steps below when you’re going to delete a page on your Facebook.
Here we will give you a few simple steps to delete Facebook pages on your phone, Either it is an android or iPhone.
Let’s get started to delete your Business, community, and personal page on Facebook by using these steps
- first, you have to open your Facebook account on your Phone by login with your username and password
- Then you’re able to see the page as shown below, click on that three lines at the top right corner of your page
3. Then you can see the pages which you created and have a role on your Facebook, click on it.
4. Then open your pages, choose which you want to delete from your Facebook, click on the page. After tapping on-page, you can see the settings option in the right corner of the same page, click on it.
5. After tapping on settings, you’re able to see the General click on it, then scroll down to remove the page, click on remove page.
6. Then the delete page will open, click on the delete page permanently. that’s it, your page on Facebook will be deleted permanently after 14 days. Moreover, here you can unpublish your Facebook page, It will see only by people with roles on the page
If you want to get back your page within 14 days, follow the steps below
How to get back to my Facebook page after deleting
It is possible to get back within 14 days of scheduling to delete your page.
- Go to your Page within 14 days and tap in the top right.
- Tap on General settings.
- Then click on Cancel Deletion.
- Next, tap on Confirm.
How to Delete a Facebook page on a laptop
If you want to delete your Facebook page on a laptop, the process is the same as android and iPhone. As shown in the above images. But, here you have to log in through www. facebook.com if you don’t have an app
- Open facebook.com and login
- Then click on the right corner of the home page
- Tap on pages, then go to your page that you wish to delete
- Tap on Settings in the top right
- Then tap general settings.
- Scroll down to remove the page, tap on remove page then delete
- Tapon Delete page.
That’s it. your page that you want to delete, will be permanently deleted after 14 days. It is possible only when you’re an admin or have a role by other page creators.
How to add admins to my Facebook page
- Open your Facebook account
- Tap on the right corner of your home page
- click on pages
- choose a page you want to add admins and click on that page
- Then tap on the settings icon at the top right corner
- Settings options, click on page roles
- Then tap on add person to page
- Type the name of the Facebook user
- Then you can give roles like admin, editor, moderator, advertiser, and analyst, choose what you want to give them, and save it.
How to Delete a Facebook group page
Removing a face group page is quite difficult compared to deleting a page. If you want to delete a group page, you have to be a group admin, if you are not the primary owner of your group, your admin has to approve the move first.
So, let’s see how to delete your Facebook group page permanently.
1. First open your Facebook by login into your account
2. From the right corner of the home page click on groups or search your group by its name in the top left corner
3. Then click on the members tap
4. Next, click on the three dots next to each member’s name
5. In the little box that pops up, Taps on “Remove member.” Repeat this process for all the members.
Then click on leave and delete the group to completely delete your group. That’s it. However, by deleting your Facebook group pages, you won’t get irritated with unwanted notifications from the groups.
This article will help people who want to delete their Facebook pages and groups permanently. Our guide will aid you while you delete your page and groups on Facebook. But, all these are possible only when you’re an admin of that page or group. Moreover, if you want to get back your page, you can get it within 14 days of scheduling to delete your page.
I hope you like this guide. If you have any queries, feel free to share them with us in the comments section.