Low on storage? Delete your rarely opened apps from your device to free up your storage.
Wondering how to delete apps from your device? Deleting apps is a very easy task if you’re using a tablet or Samsung phone, But it’s not the same for all the devices, it will be different for different devices. So, here we explained to you clearly how to delete your rarely opened android apps to free up your storage.
People have many rarely opened game apps, unused service apps, and more, all these will consume your mobile storage.
Basically, apps are notorious storage eaters. So, It’s better to uninstall apps that you’re not using on your android devices. However, our guide will let you know how to uninstall apps from android in different ways. So, why late? Let’s delete apps on your device with the guidance of the below steps.
How to delete android apps within seconds
Deleting apps on any android device or tablet is a dead easy task.
- Decide what to wanna delete from your device
- Long-press that app, then you will see the options like App info and uninstall the app
- Click on uninstall, then you’re app will be deleted completely from your android or tablet
- After the uninstallation, all the data will be cleared.
I used to uninstall my rarely used apps on my phone by using the same process. You can do it within seconds.
How to uninstall apps from settings
Not all devices work the same as android, So there are various methods to archive the same thing. Let’s see how to delete apps from your device settings if the above process will not work out.
- Go to your settings, there you’re able to see many options with apps scroll down
- You can see App management, at the bottom of your settings, click on it
- Then you will see all the apps, click on the app that you want to delete.
- Then you’ll see force Stop and uninstall
This is one of the easiest ways and also alternative ways to disable your unwanted apps.
Delete your unwanted apps from the play store
Step by step instructions:
- Go to Google Play Store from your app on your device.
- Tap your account profile image or email on the top right corner of your screen
- Then click on the Manage apps & device option.
- you’re able to see an overview and Manage options, Navigate to the Manage tab.
- Find the app you want to remove and click the box next to it.
- Hit the trash or Delete icon at the top right corner of the same page.
- Then select Uninstall.
That’s it, your app will be deleted permanently from your device like Samsung phone, android,iPhone, or tablet
How to uninstall an app on Mac
- If you want to delete apps on your MacBook, First, locate your app in the finder, most of your apps are in your application folder, you can open them by clicking the slide bar of any finder window. or else you can use the spotlight of the application window.
- Then press and hold the command button while you double-click on the app in the spotlight.
- Next, drag the app to the trash or select the app you want to delete and choose file> Move to trash.
- If it asked for a user name and password, enter the name and password of an administrator account on your Mac. This is likely the name and password you use to log in to your Mac.
- To delete the app, choose Finder, then Empty Trash.
FAQs on Deleting apps
How do I delete apps on my phone?/ How to uninstall apps on android that won’t uninstall?
Just long-press the app that you want to uninstall from your device, then you’ll see the option like app info and uninstall, click on uninstall. That’s it. it will take only a few seconds of time to uninstall your device app completely
What apps can I delete on Android?
If you’re confused to delete apps to free up your storage, just uninstall the apps that you’re not using often and you thought it not useful for you further.
Does uninstalling an app can clear data android?
Yes. After deleting your unwanted apps on your android device, all the data will be cleared. There is no doubt it, you can free up your storage space.
To free up your storage space, deleting the useless app from your device is the right option. So, here we explained, how easily can delete apps on android and other devices like Mac, tablet, and iPhone. I hope our guide will help those who want to delete apps due to low storage or if they thought them useless.