When you open your Facebook, there are many videos to watch. If you like any one of those videos and want to watch it again but sometimes you don’t have enough time to watch it. In that cases, you will try to save your favorite video from Facebook to your devices eIther it may be Android, iPhone, or PC. Because it’s very hard to bookmark the video on Facebook from the app or website. So, it’s better to save the video permanently to watch it later in your spare time. But, the Facebook platform official has no downloading option to download any video to our devices. Have you experienced it? Don’t you know, how to save video on Facebook to your Phone? So, don’t bother. In this guide, we’ll explain to you clearly, how to save video on Facebook to iPhone, Android and PC in a simple way.
As I told you before, Facebook has no downloading option to download your favorite video from Facebook to your phone. However, there are few possibilities to download videos from Facebook to your devices in seconds. If you’re still bothered, how to save video from Facebook to a hard drive Or your iPhone, Android devices, let’s learn from the steps below.
How to save a video on Facebook to iPhone
Downloading video from Facebook to a computer or laptop is easy but if you want to save the video on iPhone, you can download it through fbdown.net. Let’s see how it will work.
- First, you need to open the video you want to download in the Facebook app or the website
- Then click on the share and then click on the copy the link of your required video. Next, copy the link in the URL.
- Next, you have to open fbdown.net in the browser that supports downloading like Safari and Chrome or Firefox.
- Then, Paste the link where it asks you to and click on Download
- On the next page, tap and hold on to the quality either HD or normal according to your requirement.
- Choose Download Link in Firefox or other browsers
- Then, go to your browser’s download section. If you’re using Firefox, it can be found via the hamburger icon on the bottom-right on iPhone and top-right on iPad. Once there, click on the video then click on ‘Save Video’
- Then go to the camera roll in the Photos app, the video will appear there. That’s it the video will be saved on your iPhone or iPad. you can also use it for Android devices. If it does not work follow the below method for android devices as well as iPhone or iPad
How to save video on Facebook to Android device
There are many third-party apps to download Facebook videos to android and iPhone. Let’s download the Friendly app from the app store. That will help you to save videos from Facebook to your gallery for free of cost. Let see how to use it on your device.
- First, you have to choose and install the user-Friendly app, then open it and tap “Add Account.”
- Then Choose “Facebook” as the service you want to connect to.
- Next, log in with your Facebook username and password, browse Facebook using Friendly rather than the official Facebook app.
- To save a video on the Friendly app to your phone’s Camera Roll, tap the cloud-shaped download button in the bottom right corner. can’t see the download button? So, you should Play the video then the button will appear.
how to save video on Facebook to computer or laptop
You Can save any video posted by your friends, follower, family member, or other pages on your Facebook to your computer devices as an Mp4 file. For this, just try these few simple tricks in just a few simple clicks on your computer or laptop. Let’s look at them and try this whenever you want on your device.
1. First, you have to start playing the video which you want to download from Facebook then, right-click on the video player[ anywhere you can click on inside the video player].
2. Go to the dropdown menu, select show video URL, then open URL.
3. Then, Copy the URL by Right-click and copy, or else you can click ctrl+c then it will be copied.
4. To paste this URL, you need to open a new browser window and paste the URL into your browser. [Remember, don’t press Enter yet].
5. Next, you have to replace the “www” with “mbasic,” then press Enter. And The video should pop up and start playing.
6. Then, right-click the video and click on “Save Video As..” in the drop-down menu.
7. Next, create a file name for your download video and press “Save.” That’s it, your required video will be saved on your computer or laptop from Facebook.
If you’re bothering while downloading videos from Facebook to your android,iPhone, or computer devices, Just use the above methods to save your required video from Facebook. I hope, this guide will help you to guide how to save video on Facebook to your gallery to watch it in your spare time. If you once download the video using these tricks, you can watch your favorite video again and again whenever you want. Have any queries related to this? let me know in the comment section below.