Bought a new Airpods pro and don’t you know how to use it? Don’t worry, in this guide, we will explain to you step by step how to use your new AirPods Pro before gonna connect to your Android, iPhone, PC, and other devices. Here we’ve demonstrated thoroughly regarding Airpods pro for all the beginners.
How to Use Airpods Pro on Android
- Make sure Bluetooth is on your android device.
- Then go to Settings > Connected Devices > Bluetooth.
- Open the case, hold it near the Android device,
- Then press the white button on the back until you get a pop-up on the on-screen list of connected devices.
- Next, tap Pair.
Before going to operate the airpods pro, you have to learn a few things like how to turn it on, charge to them, volume controls, and other necessary settings on it. So, we’ve clarified below all queries of beginners who bought an airpods pro and bothered to use them.
How to turn on AirPods pro
To turn or off your airpods, just follow the steps below.
1. First, Press and hold the force sensor on the stem of an AirPod until you hear a chime.
2. Next, when you’re wearing both AirPods, then you have to press and hold the force sensor on either AirPod to switch between Active Noise Cancellation and Transparency Mode.
Most people are often asking that does airpods pro will turn off automatically?
The answer is when you enabled an ear to detect features on your iPhone, your airpods will automatically turn off if you’re not wearing them and they are out of the charging case.
How to charge AirPods pro
To charge your Airpods case via wired connection, plug the Lightning cable that came with your AirPods into the Lightning connector on your case.
You can use either a USB-C to Lightning Cable or a USB to Lightning Cable. Then you have to plug the other end of the cable into a USB charger.
The important thing is, you can charge your case with or without your AirPods inside. The airpods charging is fastest when you use an iPhone or iPad USB charger or plug it into your Mac.
You can check your airpods battery level on your iPhone,iPod, or iPod touch
First, open your charging case lid with your AirPods inside and hold your case close to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. And then wait a few seconds to see the charge status of your AirPods.
How to control the Volume of Airpods pro
To control your AirPods pro( All generations)
Activate Siri by saying “Hey Siri”
To turn the volume up or down, then say “Hey Siri,” next, say something like “Turn up the volume” or “Turn down the volume.” Or else, drag the volume slider in the tool that you’re listening to, on the Lock Screen.
How to use AirPods pro to answer calls
To make or answer Phone calls with your Airpods, Say to Siri like Hey “Siri call Mehran’s Mobile
To answer or cut the call, press the force sensor of the either AirPods
If you’re turning on announce calls with Siri, you can even answer or decline your calls using your voice if you want.
To decline an incoming call and send it directly to voicemail, double-press the Force Sensor.
If you want to answer a second phone call to put the first call on hold and then answer the new one, press the Force Sensor. You can then do the below things.
- To switch between calls, then press the Force Sensor.
- To end the existing call and switch to the one on hold, then double-press the Force Sensor.
How to use airpods pro noise canceling
AirPods Pro allows you to control how much you hear your surroundings. For this, you have to press and hold the force sensor to switch between Active Noise Cancellation and Transparency Mode. Then, you can select which modes the press-and-hold action switches between.
- On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to your Settings then Bluetooth.
- Then, Tap the More Info button next to your AirPods in the list of devices.
- Next, Tap on Noise Cancellation, Transparency, or Off.
Moreover, you can use Siri with your AirPods to make Phone calls or ask questions. It can control your Airpod and check your music.
This guide is all about how to use Airpods pro. In this guide, we’ve explained thoroughly how to use AirPods pro on android devices and how to answer and decline calls. I hope, this guide will aid those who bought a new Airpods pro and are confused to use them. And you can also learn how to connect Airpods to your laptop in our previous guide.