July 1 is celebrated as National Chartered Accountant Day in India. The day is celebrated in order to celebrate the formation of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) on July 1st, 1949. ICAI is the sole allow and regulatory body for the financial audit and accounting profession in India. ICAI was formed a year before the Constitution of the country was formalized, and counts itself among the oldest professional institutions in the country.
Every year, on the day of the formation of the ICAI. A chartered accountant is a profession that gives direction to the financial condition of any country.ICAI is also the second biggest accounting organization in the world.
While the members of the Institute with less than five years of membership are called Associate Chartered Accountants (ACA). The members with more than five years of membership are called Fellow Chartered Accountants (FCA).
CA Day History
ICAI is the second largest accounting body in the world after the American Institute of Public Accountants. Set up by an Act of Parliament, ICAI has a very strict code of ethics. With a symbol of a mythical eagle (Garud), its formal motto is a quote from the Upanishad which reads, “Ya Esha supteshu jagriti”.
Becoming a member requires passing the prescribed CA examinations. Along with three years of practical training and meeting other requirements under the Act and Regulations. A member of ICAI can use the title CA before his/her name.
On June 1, 1949, an act of Parliament gave birth to the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI). Founded a year before the Constitution of the country was formalized, the ICAI counts itself among the oldest professional institutions in the country. Back in 1930, the then Government of India decided to maintain a register of accountants. However, even with all the practices involved the accountancy profession remained unregulated. Then an expert committee created in 1948 suggested that an independent body should be formed, for enhanced regulation.
I deeply appreciate the love and encouragement you all have been bestowing on me today. I am indebted to you for having allowed me to share my thoughts with you. We share the same patriotic values and envision great accomplishments for the nation and its citizens. But, let us face some harsh realities! These often set you thinking. You might have heard from the experience in the society that in case a house is engulfed in fire and there is the complete loss of property, it is said that the family can get back on its own with its will power and perseverance. They cope up with the trauma but begin afresh with the same fervor. Within no time they bounce back.
National CA Day 2020: Wishes
1. On CA Day, let us honor all the Chartered Accountants who put their heart, soul, and sweat into their studies to become a CA. Happy National CA Day 2020!
2. Chartered Accountants are the ones who create economies, create finances to rely on, create opportunities to grow. Best wishes to CAs on National CA Day 2020.
3. On CA Day 2020, I am sending best wishes to the hard-working, inspiring Chartered Accountants who make every penny count.
4. Chartered Accountants are the backbone of businesses, industries, and economy of the nation; Wishes Happy CA Day 2020.
5. Nothing good comes easy and life and therefore, it is not easy to become a CA. Best wishes on National CA Day!
CA Day Wishes Images, Quotes
Happy CA Day quotes
- Happiness is starting your study with 3 principles of accounting and your profession with 3 principles of life. Challenge it, Achieve it, Loop it. I am a Chartered Accountant.
- CA means Can-do Attitude. I may fail, but I would not give up because I believe I can. Happy CA Day 2020.
- CA means Chakra of Ambitions.
- CA study course in India is not the toughest study course. It’s for them who are the toughest, the determined.
- Someone asked, “Does CA mean Can Anybody?” A CA replied, “Yes, and I don’t think I just can, I know I will.
- From the Balance sheet of humanity to the Profit & Loss account of emotions, I am all in good books.
- CA student is a composition of a Compassionate, Cheerful, and Cool Aspirant.
- Challenges Ahead? Huh! Who cares! I am a Chartered Accountant.
- CA means Charismatic Amalgamation of great experiences of life.
- CA means a Creative Accountant. We create a happy economy, we create smiles at work, we create opportunities, we create reliable financials.
- Only a C.A Can Go deeper, Can go longer, And Can Come Safe. I am Wishing you all Happy Chartered Accountants Day from the deepest valley of my Heart.
- Flying Top Of The World, Contribute to Make Our Career, Contribute to fulfilling our dreams Etc… We are proud to be part of ICAI.
Final words Of ICAI
Today, we are celebrating the Foundation Day of the Institute of Charted Accountant of India (ICAI). My heartfelt wishes to one and all on this momentous occasion. Serendipity indeed! Your Foundation day and the commencement of the new economic paradigm of India- the “Goods and Services Tax” coincide on this very day. Dear friends, you shoulder the responsibility of ensuring that the economic and financial system remains healthy and is not plagued by any malpractices. You are the pillars of a sound economic and financial atmosphere of this country, and it is indeed a great honor to be a part of this conglomerate. Chartered Accountants of India have earned rewards across the globe for their dexterity in Financial Skills. It a way of life that will be happy. Please do like, share, and also comment section below.